Sunday, February 23, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Vlogs











About:

PLEASE, PLEASE!! CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING TO AVOID CANCELLATION



Assalam o Alaikum. I will be editing your footage and make it flow properly with:



Smart cuts,

Transitions,

Royalty free music

Quality Logo Intros/Outros,

Graphics/titles,

Captions,

Color corrections/grading! 



If you need anything else, just ask. I have edited small and large scale projects at a reasonable cost. If the project requires more attention or is more complex, no problem, just explain your vision and I will edit something to your specifications or put my own creative skills in it. Remember, since it is your video and your vision, you should have a concrete explanation or editing script of what you want. 



Please check out my gig for more details and send me a message. I can't wait to discuss your project with you.


Just follow these 3 simple steps:

  1. Contact me and explain your project

  2. Link your footage, logos, pictures, editing script, storyboard, etc (Google Drive preferred. Please have all your content ready before we start an order.)

    • I will send you a custom offer or you can choose one of the 3 gig packages if we conclude that your project meets the specifications. 

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    amazing work will come back

    :

    Much obliged 🙂

    :

    Your the best

    :

    I will work with this seller again. The best in 360 editing.

    :

    awesome job! Seller was patient and definitely knew what he was doing. Gave me some tips and went through with it and it made the video better 100% recommend




    No comments:

    Post a Comment