Sunday, February 2, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Youtube Videos In 24Hrs











About:

**Available 24 / 7 - Please Contact Me Before Purchase!


My name is Anja, I'm here to help you edit ANY video.
I have 6+ years of experience editing videos using  Adobe Premiere Pro.


My experience has enabled me to edit videos professionally for events, YouTube, advertisement and businesses.


My editing skills aren't only limited to event, music, and youtube videos,
I'm professional at editing any videos including the following:


Wedding / Engagement
Family clips
Commercials 
Travel Videos
Advertising
Instagram / Facebook
Business
Intros
Outros


Your project will be professionally edited and your satisfaction is my top priority, for that reason I'm allowing UNLIMITED revisions to meet your expectations!


I will edit your clips in 24hours. 


Please message me and I would be more than happy to get you started!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment