Monday, March 2, 2020

A Pro Video Editing











About:

Looking for creativity, working with passion and delivering on time ?

You are in the right place.



With over 5 years for experience doing video editing here on fiverr, I can edit any kind of video.



100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IF YOU DIDEN'T LIKE THE WORK !




I can
 edit :



  • Marketing & Commercial videos
  • Facebook Ads
  • Instagram Ads
  • Music videos
  • Short films
  • documentaries
  • travel videos
  • Instagram story, IGTC

  • Instagram TV
  • And much more...


EDITING INCLUDES :


  • Adding Watermark / Logo / Intro / Outro
  • Split / Cut out a scene
  • Joining two or more clips together
  • Adding Subtitles / Captions
  • Fast / Slow Motion
  • Zoom In / Out
  • Green screen videos
  • Gopro footage
  • Interviews editing.
  • Adding amazing Transition Effects between two clips or photos
  • Increase / Decrease Opacity / Transparency
  • Resize Video Dimensions + Converting into different format
  • and much more...


COLOR CORRECTION INCLUDES :


  • Luma and Chroma corrections
  • Adding Filter
  • Adding cinematic colors




Feel free to contact me any time to discuss your project details.

Reviews


:

My first experience with video editing. Based on my briefing I got a spot-on result. After a few tweaks, it was perfect! I highly recommend this seller. I'll definitely work with him again.

:

Amazing work by Amine! He followed the instructions perfectly and turned around the project lightning quick! Very professional and highly recommended!

:

Amine is wonderful to work with! He is very professional, timely and creative. I love his video editing style. He totally got my Marketing/Branding image and style and has created awesome videos that I can now share on multiple channels to market/advertise my business. In today's day and age, it's all about Videos. Thank you Aminoes! Carol Dockum, CEO & Founder, Beautiful Faces Going Places, LLC

:

Awesome person to work with and is quick to deliver finished product! My second time using him and definitely not the last!

:

it is the first time to work with him and we did 8videos editing, he did great job and response very fast and delivery very fast , he is patient and listen your comments and do it very well, we will come back soon with more orders .




No comments:

Post a Comment