Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Make Awesome Video Editing Within Few Hours











About:

WOULD YOU LIKE TO OWN MY VIDEO EDITING SERVICE

WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE AMAZING VIDEO



Over hundred of pleasure projects with more clients from all four corners of the world and 5 experience in creator, I will provide incredible video with professional amazing editing.



Hi guys, My name is EldeJ, I own 200k subribers on youtube creating value education! Anyway, You can watch my sample in this gig. For more, Contact me to get more project I done before or check out my Q&A below.


I take care your idea:



- Fast delivery and refund / SECURITY customer



- Video dropship PRODUCT/ Promo 



- Advanced visual MUSIC and sound effects



- Amazing highlight SPORT/GAME on TWITCH  



- Cinematic Travel/Vlog



- Color correction/grading 



- Motion graphic VFX and much more!


The Process:


Contact Me – We will discuss your project and work out the best way forward


Provide Footage – I'm very happy to make this awesome


Video Creation – I’ll edit your footage through your idea



Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions


Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you ASAP



Important

For your films or music effect please CONTACT me!







Reviews


:

exceeded expectations as always :)

:

Elde is very good at editing. There was lots of nice effects and very smooth. Elde's native language is Vietnamese but English was fine. Make sure you are very clear about what you need.

:

Great job! Very good professional

:

as always great job, this time we got extra effects which we were very pleased with.

:

Thanks very much nice work




No comments:

Post a Comment