Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Wedding Videos











About:

How I do video editing

❶ I select fragments of the video and place them on the timeline
❷ I choose music. If you send your version of music - this will be the best option.
❸ I do video editing to the music of already selected video segments of the video.
❹ stabilize shaking video
❺ I do color grading
❻ in the big movie, if there is sound from the mixer, then I synchronize the voice (toast) with the movie.
❼ I add names and logos
 I render in the format you need

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful video delivered! Perfect music and clip selection! Thanks so much Vlad!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Rob! πŸ˜ƒπŸ„‍♂️πŸ’«

Seller's Response:

Beautiful edit! Thank you very much Vlad!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Rob! πŸ˜ƒπŸ„‍♂️

:

Another amazing video by Vlad! Looking forward to seeing the next one! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment