Sunday, February 2, 2020

Edit Any Video You Want











About:

Hello I have been working in the Television industry for two years now, doing this service for some extra money.



I have been editing for 5 years now and am able to use all of the adobe software, I will be editing your footage in Premier Pro, and adding graphics from After Effects.



What I can do:
  • Social Media (Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
I can create your videos in a format that is more friendly towards social media platforms.

  • Music Videos

  • Educational

  • Commercial

  • Personal videos
  • Showreels

  • Montages

  • Basically anything



Each video will come with a soundtrack that is royalty free (except for the music video)



Please be aware that I do not source or film video's. All clips must be provided.





Reviews


:

awesomeee, thx again!! also, I'm making my first original vid for yt rn and might need help making additional edits after my own.

:

always better than before, very impressive

:

Wow excellent job with this!! Even better than last time. I might ask u to make an intro/outro this week if that's doable?? Also do you do thumbnails for the vids?? I want them starting soon

:

Awesome job!!! Will definitely contact again, possibly on a regular basis

:

The seller was quick to respond and provided great work, they we're flexible with minor changes and responded well to feedback. I would definitely recommend their service.




No comments:

Post a Comment