Sunday, February 2, 2020

Convert Your Power Point Presentation Into Video











About:

Hi

I am NAWA,

Are you looking for someone to convert your PowerPoint into High Quality video? If Yes, This is the gig for you.

I will convert your PPT into HD videos and Synchronized it with the voice-over tract just for $5

Not only that, I will extend my service beyond that

Adding Background music, animations, appropriate images, graphics, changing aspect ratios, and etc. for extra.

The video will be given in any format that you required.

I also make the Presentation slides from the given contents.

So, please contact me for your PowerPoint Needs

Please note that I do not do voice-over recording 

Thank you 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He worked with me to get the quality of the sound on the video where I needed it to be. I will be working with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Great buyer

Seller's Response:

Always responsive

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Excellent buyer

Seller's Response:

Professional, Responsive, and delivers quality work in a timely manner. Will definitely use again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment