Monday, February 17, 2020

Video Compilation And Editing And Added Background Music











About:

Hello,

I'm a professional video editor having been making youtube videos on motivation for a client. I can help with camera clips, business clips, presentation, intro and outro, and movie clips. 

Send me the materials you have : Videos, Audios, Images. You can also give me the specifications to find the videos you need.



In short the services i deliver include

Cut and joining several video clips, 

Smooth transitions between clips, 

Slow and fast motion

Transition effects, 

Photo slideshows

Adding background music etc. 



I can convert the video and deliver in various formats including MP4, MPEG, etc. I can convert the final video to the format you like.

 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

David, you're the best! Always beyond satisfied!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Shawn. Awesome person.

Seller's Response:

David is the best! I always appreciate his work. Hire him!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. It's always exciting and a pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

David is always GREAT to work with!!




No comments:

Post a Comment