Sunday, February 16, 2020

Profesional Tribute Videos Wedding Graduation Funeral Birth











About:

Yo can see my profile on: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5hq0DIzfK1Pt1_zouAivDw

-Motivation

-Peace on earth

-A solas con el mar INTERN trailer

-Entre Denia y Alejandría (book premiere)



CONTACT ME to discuss the details of your video. 

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

What I need by your side: clips, photos, text and the mood and  reason from your video.

I will do the rest.



You will get your video with:

  •  the number of photos and clips that you provide.
  • I can use the music that you want and if necessary I have music with license.
  • HD or 4K format.
  • Text animation and special typography.


I will do everything to get a profesional result.

- Fast and quality delivery

- Over 20 years of experience

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very great communication. Professional work! Went the entire mile! I appreciate you Mike! Thank you very very much!

:

Thank you boanetroy. I hope you get a great remember for ever.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment