Saturday, February 15, 2020

Edit Or Enhance Your Video











About:

I'd like to thank you for taking a look at my gig! I am an experienced video editor and I'd like to help those who need editing or post-processing in their videos, and projects.



I offer the following editing services below:

  • Trimming
  • Transitions
  • Inserting, merging, and fitting clips together
  • Adding text or overlays to videos
  • Masking
  • Chroma keying (green screens and such)
  • Enhancing of videos through effects and color grading


All of these services in one package with 4 revisions for $5.

Additional work such as subtitles and syncing will require more time.


The final results of the edits are always delivered in 1080p and may be rendered in many formats such as mkv, avi, mov, mp4, and more.



To be able to surely achieve favorable results, please do contact me and inform me of the desired effects, and description of what I need to edit before ordering. Thank you!

Reviews


:

Good communication and quality editing work. We are looking forward to working with this Seller on future projects also. Thank you for such quality work.

:

Always great work :) Happy returning customer

:

Always quality work and excellent communication!

:

Always a treat, as usual always great quality.

:

Great job! Quick time to get it back! Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment