Friday, February 21, 2020

Edit,Color Grade,Fix Your Video To Look Professional











About:

I’m a professional video editor , ave spent years honing my craft. From post production on films to short clips, music videos, promotions, and commercials, I’ve spent countless hours producing high-quality videos.  



I can help you with weddings, marketing clips, drone flying aerials, promotions, commercials birthday clips, business production, multicam editing, intro and so many more.





  
My services



  • Cutting/Cropping
  • Transitions
  • Color Correction/Grading
  • Titles/Subtitles
  • Intro & Outro Animations
  • Free Royalty Music
  • Video & Sound Effects
  • Stabilization
  • Enhancing Quality
  • Template Editing 
  • Lower Thirds


I am using Premiere Pro CC 2018 , 
Sony Vegas 15 ,Camtasia 9.1 and wondershare filmora



Please note: As your video is unique to YOU and YOUR vision, I want to understand exactly what you have in mind before we work together. So, please take a brief moment to message me before you order. 



I’m here 24/7 – so am trying to reply fast & I look forward to bringing YOUR video vision to life! 

All finished work will be delivered in REAL 1080P (OR AS BUYER PROVIDED) at no additional cost.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very skilled and helpful

Seller's Response:

overall a great experience working with him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for getting this done so quickly.

Seller's Response:

Instructions was clear! Thank you for letting me work on your project šŸ˜Š!

:

Great work, thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment