Friday, February 21, 2020

Provide Professional Video Editing











About:

If you're looking for professional video editing, you've come to the right place. I offer high quality video editing on short films, music videos, promotions, commercials, intros..etc



I can add text, music, company logos etc. I do it all from the most simple edits to large scale projects. Just tell me what needs to be done and I will take care of it! 



I am using Adobe Premier Pro CC 2018.



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!



Please contact me before you order to set up a price for what you need on your custom project.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

Always great to have work for our Video company Great service and response

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!!!

Seller's Response:

I love having her work for us. She always does a great job. If there's any issue we never have to worry about her not fixing the issues. I have had her do many jobs for us and she always delivers




No comments:

Post a Comment