Friday, February 21, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Post Production











About:

Hello,

Welcome to Video Editing Mentor,

You will receive professional video editing and Outstanding product promo in only 24 hours.

I am Engineer, and I'm professional graphic/video designer and video editor. I design advertising and videos since 11 years. I have also made a lot of wedding footage editing, professional video editing, video game editing and much more.

  • Any type of Footage
  • Templates Editing
  • Motion Graphics
  • Green Screen Footage
  • Wedding & Birthday Footage
  • Real Estate Footage
  • Drone Footage
  • Instagram Footage
  • Sports Footage
  • Commercials
  • Dropshipping
  • Logo Intro & Outro
  • Corporate & Social Media Footage & Visuals
  • Typographic Slideshow
  • Music/Lyrics Footage
  • Explainer & Business Promo
  • Family and Vacation Footage


This gig includes color corrections, superb transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting and adding music in the right timing, audio sync and much more! 

I can provide completed files in any format you request with any ratio and size.

Please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!

I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now!

Reviews


:

It was very good.

:

Good experience

:

Yes the seller did exactly what I wanted

:

Responsive and understood the project

:

Amazing work!




No comments:

Post a Comment