Friday, February 21, 2020

Edit Your Video With Unlimited Revisions











About:

You want to get the most out of your footage, right? You want the editor to find the best sound bites and most effective b-roll to blend together to tell your story the most powerful way possible! Hi, I'm Jesse and I have over 10 years as a producer, writer and director for cable documentaries. Now, I'm bringing this expertise to editing videos for businesses and organizations that need to get their message out in the clearest and most engaging way possible.  I've edited videos for the Tourist Office of Spain, Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles Audubon and many others.  I'm ready to take your video, audio and photos and make something truly special.  Feel free to reach out to me to discuss any custom projects.  Have a great day!


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING, THANKS!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment