Friday, February 21, 2020

Make Your Life And Travel Exciting Video











About:

Hello...!



Are you looking for cinematic wedding video highlights and video editing...?



I'm a Professional Wedding Cinematographer I have 5 years of experience in Video Editing field. 



If you have long hours of wedding footage but you don't want to get bored when watching them, then you let me know  I will make your day and your wedding more memorable.



Please send me a message, let's have a chat about what kind of video you want and I will create a memorable wedding video for you.



You can choose;

* All day wedding event montage,

* 30 minutes wedding story,

* 5 minutes wedding clip

* Wedding slideshow



or anything else you have on your mind. Just let me know.



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST before ordering so I can be sure I can do what you need and I can give you a fair price.

 


Then we can get started.



Thank you



Shahroz Babar

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome Seller, very efficient and professional, made my birthday video classy and done beautiful highlights, Highly Recommended

:

Great Seller..! he made my video amazingly superb, he is very efficient, I'll must use this seller again, thanks,

:

thank you

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment