Friday, February 21, 2020

Edit Your Showreel To Make You Stand Out











About:

Having a showreel is important to get a job nowadays. Let me help you stand out!

I will edit your showreel with the footage you provide me making sure your skills are highlighted.

Whether you are an actor, a cinematographer or a director, you need this!

In all packages, I guarantee at least one revision, to make sure you feel comfortable showing this around.

Also, for some packages, I will also provide grading and motion graphics to further make this stand out.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really lovely! Open to ideas, great communication and got the brief in the first shot. We only needed 3 revisions and the project was delivered on time! Thanks Ilaria x

Seller's Response:

It's been a pleasure working with you x

Seller's Response:

Excellent work! She was super fast & did everything perfect in just ONE go! highly recommend!!!

:

Thank you! It's been a pleasure working with you!

:

I bought this gig because I needed a new highlight/sizzle reel for 2020 and I am BEYOND AMAZED at how wonderful it turned out! THANK YOU Ilaria!!! I had a pretty specific outline, notes, and vision, and Ilaria carried it out seamlessly. I highly recommend working with her and I'll definitely be coming back for future video editing needs. Thank you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment