Sunday, March 1, 2020

Edit Your Video And Deliver Asap











About:

I offer video editing services to make your video stand out and get your message across. I can work on projects for both commercial and personal use. To get an exact price for your project, please send me a message with your requirements in detail.


After we agree on a price, please select one of the packages to start the order, or add extras to adjust the price accordingly.


- I work mainly on Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC, and can also send you the project files.
- I can include royalty-free music and stock footage for your project for free.


Among others, I offer:



- Logo animations
- Wedding video
- Corporate videos
- Animated graphics
- Color correction
- Green screen editing




My Refund Policy
If you are not pleased with your video, I’ll make the necessary changes to solve it or I’ll offer you a full refund for it!




IMPORTANT


Video editing is very complex, so please contact me before you place an order to make sure I am able to cover your project. 


I look forward to working with you.


Regards,


Rafid.

Reviews


:

All good! very

:

He is something else. Truly a pro putting his heart out in every proyect. Outstanding Experince.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment