Monday, March 2, 2020

Videography And Photography For You











About:

I will edit your footage together; whether that be a music video, promotional video, film, or anything else you require. I have experience in music videos, concerts, films, and promotional videos, but will edit anything that I am sent to the best of my ability. I will use your brief to create the best video that I can with the footage provided, and will do revisions if you are not satisfied with the final project.

Reviews


:

Excellent work Michaela. Your editing skills and audio selection skills are absolutely perfect for what I needed. You were able to successfully select the proper tracks that really "made the mood" in the videos. I look forward to our next task together.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment