Friday, March 27, 2020

Edit Top Quality Youtube Videos











About:

Hi, I am an independent video editor offering my service on Fiverr.

If you want your videos edited contact me and explain your vision and needs for the project and I will take care of everything.



my editing service includes-



-Youtube video

-Wedding 

-Promotional video

-Green screen

-Color correction

-Making highlights

-cinematic videos

-Interviews

-Transitions

-Slow-motion

-lower thirds

-Cleaning voiceovers 

-Add watermark

-Resize video dimensions

-HD render

-Thumbnail making

-Deliver copyright free music



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with selller. Very knowledgeable and has patience.All edits are done meticulously. Hard-worker to get the job done. Also provides advice on how to improve video. Exceeded my expecations.

Seller's Response:

thank you for your kind words.

:

Attentive to all my communication. Very patient. Worked through all bugs. Explained entire process very clearly. Will be using again!

:

He was gracious to keep adding changes. He really takes into view what customers want and I admit I was a bit picky. So I agree with everyone else, he really is a good editor. He exceeded my expectations and added more things into editing. He was very patient with communications as well. 5 STARS all the way!

:

I really enjoyed working with this seller. He's a man of his word and follow directions well. I would recommend him over all other video editors on this site.




No comments:

Post a Comment