Thursday, March 26, 2020

Edit Your Videos And Make Them Look Professional











About:

Hi!



I'm a videographer & editor with a Bachelor's degree in Media Production from Appalachian State University. I have over 4 years experience in the industry and have worked on various productions. I use Adobe Premiere Pro and aside from editing out impurities in voiceovers and seamless transitions, my edits include sound mixing and design, color correction and grading, motion graphics and subtitles (optional). Please contact me before placing your order to figure out which package works best for your project. I want to discuss your needs and make sure your service is exceptional. The expected delivery time is only an estimate and I can usually get it done well before the estimate.



I have edited:

- Music videos

- Corporate videos

- Commercials

- Vlogs

- Short films and documentaries

- Social media promos



Reach out today! I'd love to hear your ideas and how I can make them come to life!



Reviews


:

I'm a repeat customer. Why? Because shotbyphase_ never fails to deliver!!!

:

He really wanted to make sure that I was please.

:

Amazon job bro

:

He was very good at communicating and understood the direction of the project. Very easy to work with!

:

Fantastic work and communication as always! Seller went above and beyond on this order and is a true pleasure to work with. Highly recommended for any video editing. Will gladly work with the seller again.




No comments:

Post a Comment