Thursday, March 26, 2020

Add Sub Title And Edit Simple Short Video











About:

Hello everyone,



Thank you for your visit to my gig.  Briefly, I want you worry free for boring small task like adding subtitle for your short VDO.



I’ll add subtitle for your video to save your time.  Minimum charge is $5 for maximum 5-min video. 



Other additional support, feel free to check with me.  I'm more than happy to make you satisfy with my service provided.



My concept for this gig is “Simple & Go”.  You just leave everything to me manage for you to save your time.



IMPORTANT: You need to provide me text file that you want to place into your video (Transcript service is additional charge at USD 1 per minute for English, Chinese & Thai with additional working day(s)).




I can work for any enquiries which does not break the law. 



If you have any questions before place an order, please feel free to check with me. Look forward to hearing from you.



Sincerely yours,

Rose

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very worth it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your compliment.

Seller's Response:

amazing work

:

Thank you for your kind review. Look forward to working with you again in the near future. Have a great day!

:

Fast, great quality, and easy to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment