Friday, March 6, 2020

Offer Video Movie Editing











About:

I can help you with weddings, marketing clips, drone flying aerials, promotions, commercials birthday clips, business production, vlogs editing, intro and so many more.

  • I can output and render in any file format you would like me to
  • Keeping the highest possible quality at no extra cost, even 4K 
  • Express service available through the gig extras, usual delivery is a few days top
  • Revisions are always included
  • I can find and use royalty free music for you

Please note: As your video is unique to YOU and YOUR vision, I want to understand exactly what you have in mind before we work together. So, please take a brief moment to message me before you order. 

I’m here 24/7 – so I reply fast & I look forward to bringing YOUR video vision to life! 



Reviews


:

Destiny always does a great job of editing my videos for me. I will continue to use her services to do that for me.

:

Destiny is an awesome gal and she does a fabulous job for me.

:

Awesome work as always.

:

It was great to work with her again. I will use these services again.

:

Another great job! Your work is fantastic.




No comments:

Post a Comment