Sunday, March 1, 2020

Edit You An Amazing Wedding Video











About:

Hello Everyone,



I am a professional video editor. I have worked with many wedding videos and have a very good experience in editing them.

If you have long hours of wedding footage but you don't want to get bored when watching them, then you are at the right place.



Please send me a message, lets have a chat about what kind of video you want and I will create a memorable wedding video for you.



You can choose;

* All day wedding event montage,

* 30 minutes wedding story,

* 5 minutes wedding clip

* Wedding slideshow



or anything else you have on your mind. Just let me know.



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST before ordering so I can be sure I can do what you need and I can give you the fair price.

Then we can get started.



Thank you..



Reviews


:

Outstanding service! I highly recommend doing business with her!

:

Video came out great! Thank you so much.

:

Awesome Seller; quality work, on time, professional, and above all positive attitude. Thank you so much!!!

:

Good communication, no issues with any revisions and I had plenty of them. Final product was excellent.

:

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a ton and I'll definitely be using you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment