Friday, March 27, 2020

Edit Your 3 Minute Video











About:

Are you looking for an film and tv professional who has some genuine, Hollywood experience to edit your video? Then look no further, some of my credits include:

  • - Philomena (Best Picture Oscar Nomination 2014)
  • - Marvel's Avengers: Age Of Ultron
  • - Marvel's Agent Carter (Season 2)
  • - The Bad Education Movie


AND MORE!



I've been part of the editorial team for clients such as BBC, ITV, BSkyB and Marvel Studios. I've also edited short films that have gone on to be screened at Cannes and Raindance. Although I've only been a professional for 3 years, my list of credentials speaks for itself.



Included with the price, you get 2 FREE REVISIONS of the video and a 480p resolution quality.



Have a video that you want to be longer than 3 minutes? That isn't a problem at all! Every 3 minutes is an extra $5!



WANT TO SEE MORE?

Feel free to look at my vimeo page to check out my full showreel and a bunch of other work I've edited:

www.vimeo.com/liamdunne



So if you want to bring a Hollywood flair for an absolute bargain price, look no further, and order today!

Reviews


:

great job as always, I'll be back

:

Very professional, good communication and delivered the product I needed on time. Would recommend.

:

fantastic work as always!!

:

fantastic thank you as always

:

Love it, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment