Saturday, March 7, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

Please contact me first before ordering.


It's my obvious duty to satisfy you.



I provide professional video editing by using Adobe After Effects & Premier Pro. I can take care of your social media clips, short movies, music videos, promotions, commercials, youtube, intros, marketing videos and a lot of other types of footage.


I am offering:
Advanced visual and sound effects, modern transitions, well-designed titles/subtitles, shake removal, trimming,  adding music, audio sync, color correction/grading, crop and much more!




Services I offer:


  • Your family and vacation footage/vlogs.
  • Corporate videos & Social Media. 
  • Drone footage
  • Wedding & Memorial 
  • 24 hours express delivery
  • Typographic Slideshow
  • Color Correction/Color Grading
  • Music/Lyrics video
  • Commercials
  • Logo Animations
  • Explainer & Business.
  • Commentary
  • Inspirational Edit
  • VFX / SFX / Rotoscope
  • Intros/Outros
  • Green screen removal
  • Motion graphic
  • Multi-cam footage
  • TV Commercials
  • Photo Animation
  • Teaser/ Trailers
  • Short Films
  • Audio Syncing
  • Background Noise Removal
  • Gaming Montages
  • Twitch/ Stream Compilations
  • Interview Editing
  • Cooking Videos


and just about everything else :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sir !

Seller's Response:

I've been very happy with the projects I've had done. I would recommend this work. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank Mam! Looking Forward to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Super job. Great person to work with. Extremely patient and has a good eye for video editing. I look forward to working together on the next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment