Sunday, March 1, 2020

Edit Any After Effects Template From Videohive











About:

Do you have template from any  source and you want to edit it at a reasonable price?? You are on the right place:)



No matter if you need intro for your YouTube videos , animated logo reveal /logo opener  or any whiteboard Explainer video , I am here to help you out 



For $5 I will edit the template you purchase through any source, adding your media, text and logo,

Unlimited minor revision.
 

Adding Premium music that suits your template 

Basic gig=edit on a template up to 1 mint long in duration, and final file delivered in 720p resolution.



I can add/remove scenes, change colour of text or characters ( INBOX me details about this type of work)



SEE my other gigs of other amazing offers and my work samples



For longer templates, please purchase gig extra! 













Reviews


:

I like this guy, he helped me out with a problem in Aftereffects superfast and very clear!! Thanks man!!!

:

I love my video Gig designed. I had a few changes and he was very patient with me. We got there in the end and I love it! Thanks Gig

:

Great as always!

:

Excellent work, many thanks

:

Great as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment