Monday, June 1, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Video











About:

In case that your video needs pretty much any type of treatment, I am able to do it. I can edit it so it runs smoothly, add sound effects, text effects, royalty free music, making the overall appearance of the footage more attractive, anything your footage needs. 



  • Commercials 
  • Your Travel Videos
  • GoPro
  • Advertising
  • Instagram / Facebook 
  • Business
  • Intros
  • Outros
  • Wedding / Engagement


I offer unlimited revisions so you can always tell me what is wrong and I will very fast correct it.



Before ordering a gig CONTACT ME via personal message please. I have to check a difficulty of task, so if you order a gig without contact me, and if the job is complex I will cancel the order. Communication before ordering just gives us a chance to get on the same page and agree on a price before we proceed to order.



Thanks.

Reviews


:

Milutin was very reactive and nice. I'm very happy with my video and with the service overall. Would definitely order again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment