Monday, June 15, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Post Production











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO AVOID CANCELLATION



Hello, I'm Ali, I'll be your video editor for the day.



Let's talk about what I can provide for your videos!



  • I can insert your intros or outros in the video.
  • I can insert your already made transitions or standard video transitions
  • I can insert short captions to make the video more impactful
  • I can insert lower thirds to introduce speakers and so on
  • I can change video dimensions into the new trending square videos or any other dimensions for different social media production
  • I can insert free royalty music
  • You can check the gig extra which I provide full closed captions to your videos in it!
and much more depending on your needs.

My Simple 4 Step Process:

  1. Contact Me
  2. Explain your project

    • Link your footage, logos, pictures, editing script etc (Dropbox or Google Drive preferred. Please have ALL your content ready before we start an order.)

    • I will send a custom offer. All packages listed are starting rates, and I will be able to tell you if your project meets the minimum or if it will cost more or even a little less in some instances. 

    What are you waiting for! 

    Contact me right away and let's start your project.


    Reviews


    :

    Thanks again.

    :

    Thanks a lot. Always happy with your delivery time

    :

    I have been working with Alidesoki for over a year and he is very reliable and professional. I recommend always.

    :

    Thank you and as always, job well done.

    :

    As always, I am happy with the delivery. Thanks.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment