Saturday, June 6, 2020

Edit And Upload Family Travel Videos For You Intro Outro











About:

I'll  edit your video to any requirements you need and upload your video to you in full HD at either 1080p and 720p 



I  edit in VEGAS pro 15, so can cover any requirements it is you request in regards to your movie require editing or animating.



Additionally, I can also edit  Templates, as well as create special effects, and personalised animated intros, and custom animations



I also take custom offers, such as whiteboard videos, green screen editing, custom animations, etc.

I am here to provide you with the best and professional  editing which include.

  • Transitions
  • Videos Merging/ Trimming
  • Compiling
  • Video Montage
  • Background Music (Royalty Free)
  • Slow motion
  • Text
  • And much more


So how it works?

1- You contact me and we discuss the project in detail.

2- Then you send me the footage so I start my creative work.

3- I add all the effects that we discussed earlier and make your video stand out.

4- Finally I send you the creative video for any correction.



The final file will be provided in any format of your choice.



It is appreciated to discuss the order in detail before ordering.



The amount is totally refundable in case you don't like the final edit.

Reviews


:

Perfect. He's fast and friendly in his communication and the product was very good.

:

Because it fits to my content.

:

Awesome Job

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment