Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Edit Your Video So You Can Focus Making Content











About:

I will edit your video so you can focus on creating content instead of edit videos.



Video Editing



  • editing with an incredible attention to detail
  • editing to the beat/track (synchronization) 
  • color correction
  • shadow removal (brightening up)


Audio Editing



  • white noise removal
  • audio amplification



Motion Graphics



  • intros, bumpers and outros
  • simple logo animations
  • text animations


Cutting-edge Effects and Techniques



  • skin retouching/smoothening
  • realistic chroma key
  • cinematic color grading
  • stabilization
  • seamless (resembling camera motion) transitions


These are just some of the features I offer. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me, I always try to be helpful and honest

Reviews


:

I am happy with the result. Thank you.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment