Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Make Creative Travel Video For You











About:

  ***Please contact me before ordering***



**Package depends of the total length of the material you send to me to edit and length of final video you need**



Looking for someone to quickly and creatively edit your travel or home videos? Or any other film footage that needs to be put into a professional video?  Look no further!



My name is Nevena and I offer gopro editing, travel, wedding, vlogs, home videos, You Tube, cooking, beauty or basically I can turn any video into something inspirational, fun and professional!



  • -You can send your music, or let me find the best one and royalty free
  • -You choose how it wants to be done, or you can let me do all the creative work
  • -You get it sooner then expected and revision is also included
  • -If you don't provide the videos, I can make you a custom offer 


Samples of my work:

  • https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2ktz6_NWCWRCgVyT5jDbo8zTQuSuiYwV



*If the video I made is edited with the song beat, changing song after is not included in the free revisions 



Feel free to contact me! I cant wait for us to create together! :)

p.s. I might respond a bit slower to your messages during the weekend, as I'm probably not on my computer but outside doing something fun! 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first time working with Nevena & definitely won’t be my last! Easy to communicate with and nailed it on the first try!!!! Very happy with my video :)

Seller's Response:

I'm so glad you like it! It was a pleasure :)

Seller's Response:

Great working together, and hope to do it again soon!!

Seller's Response:

I’m glad you like it! It was a pleasure :)

Seller's Response:

This is the 2nd time i have dealt with Neven and i am really happy with the finished product always. Fast, reliable, professional service i would highly recommend! Thanks Neven look forward to working with you again :)







Make Creative Travel Video For You

No comments:

Post a Comment