Friday, June 5, 2020

Edit Professional Movie Trailers











About:

I am a creative video editor who believes "Devil's in the details" and has a knack for telling a compelling story through Motion Pictures.


After working as an editor for various productions and working with big productions like ICON films, I have gained enough experience and knowledge to tell a compelling story.



Fly off your videos to my inbox and let me tell you a STORY.



Deliverable Formats: Apple ProRes, AVI, MP4, MOV, WEBM.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

An absolutely amazing guy. A wonderful feeling for storytelling. I wanted to test his skills and sent him 8 clips in a total of 2.5 minutes. Told him what feeling I wanted to access. What he accomplished was beyond expectation. He was responsive and quick in the feedback. Fantastic end result. I will definitely use him for my projects in the future.

:

It was a pleasure to be working with you as well. Hoping to collaborate more in the future:)

:

We were very suspicious at first because promo looked to good to be true but after asking free-sample we realised - this guy fits perfectly! Why not 5 stars? Even our story-telling project was completed on time we intentionally reduced stars to motivate him to never stop seeking perfection! Ups, my buddy! :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment