Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Give You Good And Cheap Video Edition











About:

Hi! Contact me first so I can see if I'm capable of doing what you imagine. Take a look because I have a lot of information of what I offer



Every type of video is accepted (Ex: gaming, ads, social media, family videos...)



What I'm good at?

_Chroma Key effects (green screen effects)

_Movement (Ex: images, videos, memes)

_Transitions (Both audio and video)

_Cutting clips and summarize videos

_Adjusting sound level (Avoid annoying noises)

_Composition (Ex: multiple images or videos creating a new one)

_Slideshows



Every video has different difficulty, contact me to get the right price!

Reviews


:

I feel like every time I say "This has been your best work" but it is true every time! My expectations are met and far exceeded. Great work like always!

:

A great video again!

:

The greatest 1k video I could have ever asked for!

:

Good video editor, really good comunication, and quick work.

:

Video was good




No comments:

Post a Comment