Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Motion Graphics











About:

### Contact me before purchase to avoid CANCELLATION  ###

 

VIDEO EDITING IS NOT JUST A SKILL, IT'S AN ART because An Expert video editor is part technician, part artist, and part counselor.



I am a Professional Video editor with many years of experience. I have worked with clients all over the world from small Startups to Big Companies. I have mastered VIDEO EDITING SKILL by providing quality work to clients.

 

I CAN DO:

  • Commercials
  • Explainer Animation
  • Business Ads
  • Company Portfolio
  • Family/Vacation footage
  • YouTube Intro and Outro
  • Corporate Presentations
  • Social Media Videos
  • Animated Posters
  • Kinetic Typography
  • Add Subtitles

 

The Process:

  1. Message Me to Discuss Project
  2. Send Footage for me to edit (or I can use stock footage)
  3. Delivery of the first draft
  4. Revisions if needed
  5. Final Delivery

 

Special Offer: 

Don’t have any footage? I will use my Library containing thousands of Stock Footages for your project. 

(Only for Standard and Premium Packages)



Inbox me now to discuss your Project.



Cheers :)

Danish

Reviews


:

No problem. Just the last minor change cost was very steep - US$10 + added charges. Otherwise no problem. Thanks

:

This is our go-to gig for all of our marketing videos.

:

Good work as always... Thanks

:

Very very good !

:

Excellent work and great communicator!




No comments:

Post a Comment