Sunday, June 28, 2020

Edit A Game Montage Professionally











About:

I will edit a video game montage of your clip call of duty,Fortnite, csgo and other games .

I can edit on Adobe Premiere Pro and also on after effects

Video Editing

I can edit in any style i have 5 years of experience in that field and also done my study in that field.

you are in the right place should try me once thanks.

Please contact me before placing your order.

Reviews


:

The editing is clean, there are some problems I find in the chronology and some moments of the clips where there are not even kills, however the work remains clean and for the price I would not be painful ! Thank you for your time and good job !

:

Was okay but I don’t recommend

:

Great work!

:

Good montage editor, Thanks!

:

Thank you







Edit A Game Montage Professionally

No comments:

Post a Comment