Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Amazing Video Editing











About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING ***



I'm Gismoxan , provide a professional, reliable and affordable service





The Process:



  • Message Me – Get in touch, we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward


  • Provide Footage – When you are happy to proceed i will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me 


  • Video Creation – When the magic happens, I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, adding any extra requirements such as graphics or animations, music, SFX, audio enhancement or colour grade 


  • Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions


  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice


I can do professional video editing and post production on films, short clips, music videos,promotions,commercials, intros, VFX, Green screen cleaning and etc. 



Quite simply I love what I do and I’d love to help you.



Important: Video editing is complex , so please  contact me with your description of what you want, I'm online 24/7 , I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!



Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved how smooth the delivery was and how flexible he is !! my delivery took 7 days only and don't get me started about the price ! its convenient to anyone and the communications was fast it takes few hours only depends where you live . I do recommend him !

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

They were responsive, polite and took feedback well. Delivered a video I am happy to present to clients. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

GISMOXAN, Is a professional. He did an amazing job editing my son's parade video footage. We worked together on a couple of revisions, again he did an amazing job with the flow and music of the video. I highly recommend him for any editing job you may have! Thank you, Gismoxan. It was a pleasure working with you! Burke







Amazing Video Editing

No comments:

Post a Comment