Sunday, June 21, 2020

Make Video Game Montage And Highlights Of Stream For Youtube











About:

each package include:

  • fast and cool transitions between clips with unique sound effect.
  • zoom in/out and time slow in funny moments
  • watermark in your video.
  • i can do highlight from twitch (best 24h or 7 days clips) for any given games.
  • i can do highlight for streams.
  • Funny memes like a sound effect or a photo to make video entertaining.
  • Subtitle to explain something or make video more fun.
  • Thumbnail for youtube to attract views.
  • Color grading and sound effects like removing noise, ummm and aaa or ****  words.


I am very flexible you can ask for any modification or any ideas you want me to implement.

I have been a gamer for years which can help me edit way better than traditional editors.



if you are still hesitating, you can contact me and ask for a short video test



Reviews


:

Great work and quick revisions

:

good good good

:

Good working guy, was kind enough to work with me on my requirements!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment