Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Professionally Edit Any Type Of Videos With My Creative Team











About:

Hi, Welcome to our gig! We are a team of Professional Video Editors who have a lot of experience especially in Adobe Software’s (After Effects, Illustrator), Filmora, Camtasia and Window Editor. This Gig will provide you with a professional video editing including marketing videos, presentations, Interviews, Weddings, Birthday, sport, YouTube, Short Clips and more of any type of footage that you can provide me.

Are you looking for a professional editors team that can deliver just in 12 hours

You are at the right place!

You can get it!

  • Green screen Changing
  • Wedding & Birthday Titles & Full Package
  • Post Production
  • Real Estate Editing
  • For Instagram & YouTube
  • Short clips Making
  • Music Videos
  • Promotions and Commercial
  • Special Effects
  • Color Correction
  • Audio sync

I can provide video files in AVI, MP4, MOV, WEBM, etc. Ready to upload anywhere!

  1. I'm 24/7 online
  2. 100% GUARANTEE of satisfaction! 
  3. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

Editing is a complex process, Especially If your file is larger than 2 G.B, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want to make sure I can do what you need.

Thanks:)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast turnaround, great communication, top quality!

Seller's Response:

Amazing buyer. I love to work again :)

Seller's Response:

Fast and efficient! Very professional! I am pleased with the job and will order again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks :) It's an honer to work with you again :)

:

amazing talent with the video editing, intro, and seo keywords. he's a jack of all trades I definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment