Saturday, June 6, 2020

Real Estate Video Editing In 24 Hrs











About:

Hi Welcome to My Gig,



Are you looking for a professional Real Estate video editing service that can deliver in 24 hours?
You came to the right place! 



I can help with:



  • Professional Edit your Real Estate video 
  • Nice video transitions 
  • Color corrections/adjustments
  • Camera shake removal ( Depend on your RAW footage )
  • Sharpness adjustments ( Depend on your RAW footage )

  • Background noise removal
  • Tilting
  • Video upscaling
  • Defective pixel correction
  • Aerial footage editing
  • FREE logo animation 


  • I can provide video files in AVI, MP4,MOV,WEBM and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.
 

YOUR FILE IS OVER 2 GB?? Please contact me



this is is a complex process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want to make sure I can do what you need. 
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !!!!



Thank You!!!

Reviews


:

This is the first time I have worked with senthuran for my refurb/real estate project and I am very impressed by the speed, communication and quality of service. Top class!

:

Took direction very well as I had some specifics on editing and great turnaround time. Will definitely be using again !

:

I'm going to be a Senthudms fanboy. I'm very happy with my final renditions of the videos edited for me. Thanks again!!!

:

I am overly satisfied with the results of my video. The seller was very responsive and timely. My revisions were made perfectly as requested. I'll definitely use this seller for my future projects.

:

Wow I'm amazed with my final project! Only gave instructions and details once and he did an EXCELLENT job. Wow I Love it. Will continue to work with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment