Saturday, June 6, 2020

Youtube,Instagram And Facebook Video Editing With Your All Needs











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG



*** PLEASE  CONTACT   ME   BEFORE  ORDERING ***



Are you looking for a professional video editing service that can deliver in 12 hours?
You came to the right place! 



I can help with:



  • Professional video editing and post production on films,
  • Wedding & Birthday titles.

  • Real estate footage editing
  • Instagram editing

  • Music videos
  • Promotions

  • Commercials
  • Slide show intros
  • Youtube 
  • Facebook 
  • Advertisement
  • Marketing


What you'll get:



  • Add logo-Can
  • 720p /1080p 
  • Music included
  • MP4 format
  • Custom fonts
  • Lifetime support
  • Customer friendly service and communications
  • Professional animation and styles
 


Thank You!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a wonderful experience and all of my instructions were followed in a super timely manner. Actually, I might have slowed down the process by taking too long too respond. I'm super happy and I would definitely recommend. =)

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot :)

:

He made sure that he had a good understanding of all my requirements before starting the project. his communication was timely and I didn't have to wait for any intervals between my message and his communication. he ensured that his delivery was much before promised and when i was not too happy he proactively went ahead and created a new draft which surpassed my expectations. Very happy to work with him and will definitely be the go to guy in the future

:

Thank for your order sir. Very Nice client. want to work with you again an again :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment