Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Game Video Editing And Montage











About:

Are you loocking for professional videoedit for gameplay? 



 I use professional tools, adobe premiere, after effect

Minutes of Footage Provided - 1 hour and more only if you want cut stream, for clips max lengh 15 min



  • Color grading
  • Fast cut
  • Choose royalty free music
  • Clip
  • Footages
  • Games
  • Download clips from you twitch
  • Cut You best gameplay and mix
  • Amazing transitions
  • Game intro and outro(premium package)


Saving in any format convenient for you!!!



Don't make funny montage!

Reviews


:

Holy crap.I can't express how phenomenal it was to work with Apollo! They were super quick, took my advice and directions to heart, and were super communicative throughout the entire process. If you want a video made, PLEASE reach out to Apollo; I can guarantee you won't regret it :D

:

Bruh the dude responded within minutes best quality vid ive ever seen this dude is a true legend ya luv to CCXD it

:

I will most definitely come back for future projects. Truly amazing work. There was a tad bit of a language barrier I believe but was still able to pull off an amazing project!

:

This seller and friend is the only person I trust my video editing to. He is kind professional and will never disappoint!

:

Fantastic Work - Communication was fantastic. He took my vision and turned it into exactly what was in my head. Awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment