Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Be Your Youtube Video Editor











About:

Are you looking for profesional youtube video editor?

Then you are in the right place! I have worked on television production crew for 2 years and I am willing to share that knowledge to make your youtube video be just the way you want it. Whether you want comedic video or high skill highlight I am your guy!



What I can do for you:



- Color correction

- Adding cam

- Adding intro/outro 

- Memes

- Special effects

- 24 hour delivery time

- Subtitles

- Cool transitions

- I can edit any After Effects or Premiere template. 



NOTE:  Contact me before purchasing!

Every video is unique in it's own way so contacting me is perfect for me to know and for you to get exactly what you want.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was INSANELY fast. Guy had my edit done in under 24hrs! He also responded within 5 minutes of me first contacting.

:

Skybook is very friendly and easy to talk with about projects. He puts them out quicker than expected. He is awesome and I'll definitely be continuing to use him in the future.

:

Seller had really good communication, and delivered quickly. Final video was just cuts and no real creativity to it (no memes, subtitles, transitions etc) so no exactly as described but for the price was pretty happy.

:

Good morning, you never told me you wish for memes or subtitles and there were transitions. You told me you want to put emphasis community interaction which I did. Have a nice day.

:

The seller was extremely responsive, helpful, and the result was exactly what I had hoped for. Skybook made revisions almost instantly after being asked. I would definitely hire Skybook again for another video. Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment