Friday, June 5, 2020

Edit A Professional Trailer For Your Horror Or Thriller Movie











About:

People ask me all the time "How do you get your movies distributed?"



There's no easy answer, but if I had to point to one tool I've used time and time again, it's an amazing trailer. It's why Lionsgate called me on the phone and picked up my second film, "Fear of Clowns". The rep specifically mentioned seeing the trailer I'd cut. I've also used proof-of-concept trailers to get funding for many of my features.



The reason they work so well is that if a distributor sees your trailer and wants to see your movie, then you've done their job for them. They know how to sell your movie.



Why wait? Others charge thousands of dollars, but I'm taking a select few gigs at discounted prices. You can look me up on imdb to see that I'm legit. Get a great movie trailer made for your film while you can!

Reviews


:

Exactly what I was looking for in a trailer and much more! I highly recommend his work!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment