Monday, June 22, 2020

Professional Wedding Video Editing











About:

Hey there!



A wedding is probably one of the most emotional things you will experience in your life. I have experience in filming and editing wedding videos for my happy customers. Give me your trust, and I will do everything in my power to make the memories last - forever.



This is a perfect opportunity to make a cinematic film out of your amazing wedding day. Do you have some clips on your wedding day? Just send it to me and I will always do my best to give you an amazing result. I love making other people happy through my creativity!



Professional Wedding Video Editing includes:



  • Editing
  • Color grading
  • Color correction
  • Emotional music

  • Communication through the process


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !!!!


Thank You!!!

Reviews


:

doohstudio did a wonderful job with the music and file choices and transitions. Literally brought the client to tears. Great work. Feels like you treated this like it was your own family member being memorialized.

:

Very fast and responsive! A pleasure to work with. Was able to pick and choose best moments from a folder full of short video clips.

:

Exceeded my expectations, especially given the footage was not the best since it was shot from our go pro. I gave them some basic framework with the moments I wanted to be captured and song requests then gave them creative license to run with it. Very few edits were required because they did such a good job of capturing my vision the first time. Well worth the money and I can't wait to surprise my wife with the beautiful video of our special day.

:

Very good editor! Doohstudio_ delivered my project on time, and with very high quality. I would highly recommend this Fiverr seller for wedding video editing. Thank you friend!

:

Created great videos and communicated constantly throughout the process. High quality product and would definitely recommend for anyone looking for video editing services.







Professional Wedding Video Editing

No comments:

Post a Comment