Sunday, June 7, 2020

Professional Video Editing Within 48 Hours











About:

Hi, I'm a video editor with an experience of 3 years in Video, Audio and Photo Editing, Post-Production, Animations and Motion Graphics. I assure you I'm a hardworking guy and my work will be completely genuine and professional.



I can do video editing for



  • Wedding Videos
  • Drone footage
  • Color Correction
  • Commercials and Promos
  • Intros and outros
  • Green Screen
  • Visual and Sound Effects
  • Any other task related to Video Editing


I can provide output file in any format you would ask for, i can render in any quality, i can export it in 4k.



If you have some work related to me, feel free to contact. Kindly contact me before placing your order.



Regards

CreativitySpell

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent as always. There was a significant change to the requirements on this particular job, and the provider did exceptionally well to adapt very quickly and deliver exactly to spec. Well done!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Would definitely recommend this seller again. Good communication, fast delivery!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, means a lot.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a million .




No comments:

Post a Comment