Saturday, June 6, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Demo Reel











About:

CREATE YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEMO REEL AND SHOW OFF YOUR WORK TO POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS!!



Hi, my name is J.C. and I will create an impressive, eye-catching demo reel for you.



Are you a Film Director/ Director of Photography / Production Designer / Producer ??? This gig is for you.



As a film industry person, I'm aware that a Demo Reel is our Resume/CV, our first impression, our chance to get into the project of our dreams. I want you to get that job.



All I need is your clips and we're ready to roll.



After you choose this gig, you will get:



  • Cinematic Look
  • Lower thirds on every project you've worked in
  • Transitions
  • Color correction (If needed)
  • Background music
  • HD Quality
  • Money Back Guarantee


You want to check my own Demo reel? Please, check my video gig.



My main goal is to make you happy, that's why I'm asking you to contact me first so you can tell me more about your video, how you imagine it, what music you think fits best. The final length of your video depends on how many clips you have and the rhythm you want for it.

Remember, people often watch the first 47 seconds of a Demo Reel, but when it's impressive they watch it all.



 And trust me, they will.



Reviews


:

This guy is amazing. It's that simple.

:

Came because of the fantastic reviews, stayed for the amazing work. Will be using again!

:

I had a high priority project that I needed ASAP and it was delivered. Killer job

:

very easy, quick response, good communication.

:

Will definitely work with this editor again, very pleased.




No comments:

Post a Comment