Thursday, June 4, 2020

Professional 360 Vr Video Editing And Stitching











About:

I'm a professional video editor and colorist . I will provide you 360 vr video editing .

  _________________I will Do___________________

  • Stitch and edit 360° video footage
  • optimize for 360° Facebook and YouTube

  • Color correction 
  • 360° VFX

  • Add background music
  • Add your logo and text

  • 8K Ultra High Definition Quality
  • 360° titles

  • Remove tripod / drone
  • Stabilize the video
  • Provide 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
 

Please Contact with me before ordering 



_______________Thank You___________

Reviews


:

You edited my video Perfectly! Going to use you again! Thank you.

:

Super easy and quick communication

:

Awesome and quick work!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment