Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Video Editing Professionally











About:

Thank for visiting my GIG.



Contact me first before Order me. It's very necessary because first we have to discuss about you work and price then we start the project. Also I'm new on Fiverr and I want work with 100% positive feedback. I've also two years experience in Adobe After Effects. So, I can also provide Motion Graphics Services as well. It will take your videos to the next level. If you're reading this you're lucky because you'll get all kind of work in this Gig.



Let see what kind of services I can Provide. ( You can check the sample )



Editing Services

  • Joining Clips Together
  • Cut out Scenes
  • Title Animation
  • Color Grading
  • Color Correction
  • Increase of Decrease Opacity
  • Photo Slideshows
  • Adding or Removing Music
  • Adjusting Volume Levels
  • Add Transitions (Handy Seamless Transition)
  • Slow motion or  Fast motion
  • Provide in Formats (Which you want)
  • After Credits




Motion Graphic Services

  • Lower Thirds
  • Subscribe Animation
  • Like Animation
  • Youtube Intros (100+ Pre-made Templates) 
  • Youtube Outros
  • End screen videos
  • Title animations


Why you should choose me?

  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revision
  • I'm new on Fiverr so money isn't issue for me.


Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's a great editor, he listens and provides great work.

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot for appreciation looking forward to work with you more

Seller's Response:

Great work, very fast, respect timing and he is very patient

Seller's Response:

thanks for the great review and appreciation

Seller's Response:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment