Thursday, June 18, 2020

Edit Your Video Game Montage, Highlights, Trailers, Movies











About:

Welcome to my Fiverr page!


With years of experience in post-production, I have had the opportunity to assist and take the lead in a wide variety of projects. I hope to continue my journey as a video editor & digital storyteller on Fiverr and leverage my skills to get your video from an editors timeline to the world. 


I am ready to do PROFESSIONAL & COST AFFORDABLE video editing/post-production on the following...


Narrative work
Travel vlogs/montages/etc
Corporate branding
Events
Music videos
Commercials
Social media identity
Promotional work
Wedding
Real estate 
Video template editing 


Questions about additional services or about anything you see? Click contact me


MONEY BACK GUARANTEED! 
Not satisfied? No worries - Money back is guaranteed with each order! 

Reviews


:

Riotsfoya is a TOP QUALITY designer and editor! I really enjoyed working with him and his level of professionalism ! He is absolutely out of this world and puts up GOD TIER edits for his work and I would recommend ANYONE looking for professional work done to work with him.

:

Riotafoya has been the best partner I could have ever gone to. He is professional and very serious about his work. Replies were uncanny, almost instantaneously. He answered every single one of my questions no matter what it was. His work, speaks for itself. I highly recommend him for any projects you may have. I highly recommend him above anyone.

:

Had a fantastic experience working with Rio. Communication was very swift, he fully understood my vision for the project and added his own artistic lens and creativity to deliver a final product that greatly exceeded my expectations. He really went the extra mile, and I can highly recommend working with him.

:

Highly recommend this guy is amazing!

:

Perfect work as always!!




No comments:

Post a Comment