Monday, June 1, 2020

Customize Your Videohive After Effects Templates











About:

I am an After Effects animator and video editor. I can color correct, edit, alter, encode, animate your digital assets in anyway you need. I specialize in template alterations which is a great way to get dynamic looking animations at a fraction of the cost. I will not provide the template, so I will need your template file in order to provide this service.



In most cases I will only replace photos, videos, text, title and not alter the template animation, timing or duration. But in some cases, clients need the final video to match a particular song, time, or editing pace. I will also alter the template if the client requires it. In most cases of template alteration, it involves repeating certain sections, altering the frame rate, change the animation camera moves, or just alter the over all duration of the template. If you are new or a veteran in using After Effects templates, I can work with you. Just drop me a line and I will guide you through the whole process.



Best to all!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Best of luck with your event, and God bless!!! 🙏

:

Thanks, very prompt.

:

Thank you!

:

Great seller and great comms.




No comments:

Post a Comment